Nolato 8520 is a silicone rubber.
• A two-component thermal cure silicone.
• It is used to produce integrated environmental sealing gaskets by dispensing directly on telecom and other industrial components.
• Low viscosity offers short cycle times in any dispensing machine.
• Low compression force and excellent mechanical properties.
• Operating temperatures between -55°C and +200°C.
• The gasket has a grey colour described as RAL 7000.
• Good adhesion to most metal and plastic surfaces.
• Typical gasket height from 0,8 to 1,5 mm. Width to height ratio is > 1.
• Recommended compression between 10 and 50%.
• Nolato 8520 is particularly suitable for economical production of gaskets on large series of aluminium castings.
• Typical applications include environmental sealing gaskets in out door mobile phone base stations.
Nolato 8520 is a two-component compound of pasty consistency. The component A and B are delivered in 1000 ml cartridges with a shelf life of at least 6 month if stored at –18 C. The components are mixed in a ratio of 1:1 by weight prior to use. The mixed material is dispensed as a bead directly on the component with a standard dispensing machine. Curing is done in a hot air oven at 100 C for 30 minutes. For detailed information please refer to the“Mixing and handling instruction”.
Tested on a 0,8 mm thick gasket adhered to an aluminium substrate with a thickness of 2 mm.
6. RoHS information
Nolato 8520 fulfils the requirements set by the EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
7. Safety instructions
Nolato 8520 is not considered as hazardous according to EU directive 1999/45/EC and is not subject to the directive of classification, packaging and labelling of dangerous goods. A material safety data sheet can be sent on request.
The data given in this product information should be taken only as a guide and not a specification. Data are based on statistical evaluation on data measured on a number of batches at Nolato.
The recommendations and data given are based on our experience to date, however, no liability can be assumed in connection with their usage and processing.
©2019 澳门新莆京4996aPP 版权所有 粤ICP备19042287号