Nolato 8700 is a conductive silicone rubber.
• A two-component thermal cure silicone filled with conductive Ag/Cu particles.
• It is used to produce integrated EMI shielding gaskets by dispensing directly on telecom and other industrial components.
• Low viscosity offers short cycle times in any dispensing machine.
• Good shielding combined with good mechanical properties.
• Operating temperatures between -55°C and +125°C.
• Good adhesion to most metal and metallised surfaces.
• Typical gasket height from 0,8 to 2,0 mm. Width to height ratio is > 1.
• Recommended compression between 10 and 50%.
• Nolato 8700 is particularly suitable for the traditional production of gaskets on large series of aluminium castings when there is a demand of very good shielding.
• Typical applications include EMI shielding gaskets in mobile phone base stations.
Nolato 8700 is a two-component compound of pasty consistency. The component A and B are delivered in 1000 ml cartridges with a shelf life of at least 4 month if stored at –18°C. The components are mixed in a ratio of 1:7,0 by weight prior to use. The mixed material is dispensed as a bead directly on the component with a standard dispensing machine. Curing is done in a hot air oven at 100°C for 30 minutes. For detailed information please refer to the
“Mixing and handling instruction”.
1 MPa = 145 psi 2 1 N/mm = 5,71 lb/in
Tested on a 0,8 mm thick gasket adhered to an aluminium substrate with a thickness of 2 mm.
6. Electrical and shielding properties
7. RoHS information
Nolato 8700 fulfils the requirements set by the EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
8. Safety instructions
Nolato 8700 is not considered as hazardous according to EU directive 1999/45/EC and is not subject to the directive of classification, packaging and labelling of dangerous goods. A material safety data sheet can be sent on request.
The data given in this product information should be taken only as a guide and not a specification. Data are based on statistical evaluation on data measured on a number of batches at Nolato.
The recommendations and data given are based on our experience to date, however, no liability can be assumed in connection with their usage and processing.
©2019 澳门新莆京4996aPP 版权所有 粤ICP备19042287号