Nolato 8817H is a conductive silicone rubber.
• A two-component thermal cure silicone filled with conductive Ni/C particles.
• It is used to produce integrated EMI shielding gaskets by dispensing and Trishield forming directly on telecom or other industrial components.
• The patented Trishield gasket* offers a triangularly shaped gasket with improved shielding properties.
• Low viscosity offers short cycle times in any dispensing machine.
• Excellent shielding combined with good mechanical properties.
• The aluminium compatible conductive filler offers enhanced galvanic corrosion resistance and stability in severe environments.
• Operating temperatures between -55°C and +125°C.
• Good adhesion to most metal and metallised surfaces.
• Typical gasket height from 1,0 to 2,0 mm.
• Recommended compression between 10 and 50%.
• Nolato 8817H is particularly suitable for low cost production of EMI gaskets on large series of aluminium castings when there is a demand of excellent shielding and a softer gasket
• Typical applications include EMI shielding gaskets in mobile phone base stations.
Nolato 8817H is a two-component compound of pasty consistency. The component A and B are delivered in 1000 ml cartridges with a shelf life of at least 6 month if stored at –18°C. The components are mixed in a ratio of 1:1 by weight prior to use. The mixed material is dispensed as a bead directly on the component with a standard dispensing machine. The dispensed gasket is given a narrow shape in the Trishield forming unit. Curing is done in a hot air oven at 150°C for 30 minutes. For detailed information please refer to the “Mixing and handling instruction”.
4. Product data
* Production of Trishield gaskets requires a license from Nolato. The licence includes rights to produce and market Trishield gaskets and technical support and the special forming unit.
5. Mechanical properties
1 1 MPa = 145 psi 2 1 N/mm = 5,71 lb/in
Tested on a 0,8 mm thick gasket adhered to an aluminium substrate with a thickness of 2 mm.
6. Electrical and shielding properties
7. RoHS information
Nolato 8817H fulfils the requirements set by the EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
8. Safety instructions
Nolato 8817H is according to EU directive classified as harmful, class Xn, due to the content of nickel. Nickel may cause sensitisation by skin contact. It is advisory to never touch the gasket without gloves. A material safety data sheet can be sent on request.
The data given in this product information should be taken only as a guide and not a specification. Data are based on statistical evaluation on data measured on a number of batches at Nolato.
The recommendations and data given are based on our experience to date, however, no liability can be assumed in connection with their usage and processing.
©2019 澳门新莆京4996aPP 版权所有 粤ICP备19042287号