Nolato 8520 is a silicone rubber.
• A two-component thermal cure silicone.
• It is used to produce integrated environmental sealing gaskets by dispensing directly on telecom and other industrial components.
• Low viscosity offers short cycle times in any dispensing machine.
• Low compression force and excellent mechanical properties.
• Operating temperatures between -55°C and +200°C.
• The gasket has a grey colour described as RAL 7000.
• Good adhesion to most metal and plastic surfaces.
• Typical gasket height from 0,8 to 1,5 mm. Width to height ratio is > 1.
• Recommended compression between 10 and 50%.
• Nolato 8520 is particularly suitable for economical production of gaskets on large series of aluminium castings.
• Typical applications include environmental sealing gaskets in out door mobile phone base stations.
Nolato 8520 is a two-component compound of pasty consistency. The component A and B are delivered in 1000 ml cartridges with a shelf life of at least 6 month if stored at –18 C. The components are mixed in a ratio of 1:1 by weight prior to use. The mixed material is dispensed as a bead directly on the component with a standard dispensing machine. Curing is done in a hot air oven at 100 C for 30 minutes. For detailed information please refer to the“Mixing and handling instruction”.
Tested on a 0,8 mm thick gasket adhered to an aluminium substrate with a thickness of 2 mm.
6. RoHS information
Nolato 8520 fulfils the requirements set by the EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
7. Safety instructions
Nolato 8520 is not considered as hazardous according to EU directive 1999/45/EC and is not subject to the directive of classification, packaging and labelling of dangerous goods. A material safety data sheet can be sent on request.
The data given in this product information should be taken only as a guide and not a specification. Data are based on statistical evaluation on data measured on a number of batches at Nolato.
The recommendations and data given are based on our experience to date, however, no liability can be assumed in connection with their usage and processing.
Room 101, Back Bungalow, No. 376, Huangpu East Ring Road, Huangpu Community, Xinqiao Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen
©2019 澳门新莆京4996aPP 版权所有 粤ICP备19042287号